Sunday 5 December 2010

The last two days.

 I'm a little disappointed with myself this weekend. I booked it off to see a friend in London, a plan which was cancelled by the snow. I attempted Christmas shopping, wearing the first look above, in which I am wearing Illamasqua Trollop e/s and UD Chopper e/s. I tried to use MAC Cherry lip pencil as a lip stain with some Boots lipbalm. My lips are so dry atm that I have been unable to wear anything exciting on them... and I couldn't find anything to buy! Yesterday sure was sucky.
This was my (failed) attempt at early Christmas shopping. It was a silly idea. I don't even know what to buy anyhow.

 Now the sun is out on the snow, looking all pretty...



This look features Sleek Sunset Palette (a few of the bronzey colours and the metallic red), Barry M dazzledust no. 69, NYX jumbo pencil in Milk and Fyrinnae Crimson Ghost (a big favourite of mine). I used UDPP as my base today.

I have trimmed my fringe just a smidge too short, as per usual. It's always too long or two short, and exactly perfect about 5% of my life. Also, I have a big spot on my chin, thanks hormones (I'm 24!)

Ruthy x

p.s my Sugarpill order shipped. I know what I want this festive season, even if I don't know what anyone in my family wants!

No comments:

Post a Comment