Wednesday 25 May 2011

Lilac EOTD



As a follow on from the purple themed wedding I attended at the weekend, yesterday I wore a simple lilac eye look for a shopping trip.

Products -
Eyes: UDPP, Matte Inglot colours 379 (lilac, on lid), 388 (blueberry, light dusting in crease) and AMC shine 28 (blue/purple/white, glittery inner-corner highlight). Boujois Liner intense and Rimmel Lash Accelerator (both in black).
Face: Laura Mercier Porcelain oil-free tinted moisturiser. (So far, it's a more matte effect than my Clinique Almost make-up was and also a better match for my skin colour at the moment). I wore only the slightest amount of Illamasqua cream blush in Rude and my new NARS Albatross powder highlight (my fourth NARS product using asos.com and Diet Coke's £5 off vouchers). Clinique translucent powder to set. Lipbalm. Eyebrows softly filled in with a free gift Clinique shadow and Real Techniques eyebrow brush (with which I am quite happy now).
Ruth x

No comments:

Post a Comment