Thursday 11 November 2010

A few more old looks...

I have finished going through my old phone photos and deleting them. I found a few more looks I wanted to share...

 I honestly don't remember what I used for this look except for fyrinnae banana mochi and pixie epoxy.
 The green is a mystery... it might have involved the khaki green from my Sleek Acid palette.

 Shoulda rotated this 'un. I wore false eyelashes (for my younger brothers birthday) with MAC's dame's desire e/s in the crease and reflects purple glitter on the lid.

 A naked palette look.

 Fyrinnae OMGWTF e/s and Sugarpill Afterparty e/s.


 MAC Newly Minted on the lid over green Kryolan Aquacolor with Sugarpill Afterparty in the crease (metallic lookin', I like it).

 Sugarpill Dollipop and Buttercupcake, Kryolan aqua-blue coloured gel liner. A french man in the street told me he liked my make-up. Bonus.



Ooooh... This involved the aqua-coloured Kryolan gel liner as a base with MAC Wisteria e/s over lid, a Nina Ricci dark blue in the crease and Sugarpill Poison Plum under the lower lash line. And my first attempt at victory rolls.

That's all for this post,

Ruthy x



No comments:

Post a Comment