Saturday 22 January 2011

Bubblegarm's Sigma 'Make Me Up!' Contest - my entry

The inspiration for my entry is Natasha Khan (Bat for Lashes). 
She wears teal eyeshadow often and since the set I'd like to win 
is teal and named 'Make me Cool' this seemed apt. 
Bat is one of the prettiest performers I have ever seen live; 
somehow very natural yet poised.
To me she is what I think of when I think of cool. 


 
For my look I used Kryolan cream liner (aqua) as a base under 
my eyes, with Soft Ochre paint pot on the lid. 
I used Sugarpill eyeshadows in Royal Sugar, Afterparty 
and Darling fading into one another in that order. 
To make the 'tears' she sometimes wears, I used Barry M dazzledusts 
in numbers 69 (lilac) and 78 (teal) applied using a synthetic lip brush. 
I also used the Barry M teal on my top lash line and
Revlon grow luscious mascara in blackened brown.
 



 
Ruth x

1 comment:

  1. Definitely a brave look and not every day make up but quirky and different which makes it stand out from the crowd. Gorgeous colours.

    ReplyDelete