Monday 24 January 2011

Two purple/teal/green EOTDs


 Last week I did this little look to go to the cinema. 
I used UDPP, Fyrinnae Pixie Epoxy as my bases.
I used Sugarpill Darling on the lid with Fyrinnae Wicked in the crease, fading into a matte white. 
The inner tearduct was NYX jumbo pencil in Milk and Fyrinnae Winter, again on top.
 I tight-lined with Urban Decay 24/7 pencil liner in Zero and used a thin line of Illamasqua precision ink in Abyss across my top lashes.




This look used MAC paint pot in Soft Ochre as a base and a little Fyrinnae Pixie Epoxy on top. 
NYX Jumbo pencil under brow and on tearduct. 
MAC mineralize eyeshadow in My Dark Magic (violet side) on lid.
Fyrinnae shadows in Snow Bunny (inner corner) and Kitten in Heels (crease) with a little Sugarpill Dollipop to brighten/tone down the glitter (that's pretty much an oxymoron as Dollipop is almost neon bright! Anyway...) I also used a tiny bit of Fyrinnae shadows in Dressed to kill and Leopard-print galaxy under the eye. 

My foundation at the minute is Clinique Almost make-up in shade 1, into which I usually mix a dot or two of Illamasqua full coverage foundation in 130, and powder over with Clinique translucent powder.

Ruth x
P.S I am bored of my hair! And I am finding Boujois Volumizer mascara to be too clumpy with the 2nd step, so what is the point of two steps Boujois?!!

No comments:

Post a Comment