Saturday 15 January 2011

Experiments with Darling, Tipsy. Absinthe and Midori



Products used: UDPP, Kryolan gel liner - Aqua blue (under eyeshadow), NYX Jumbo pencil - Milk (inner corner), Fyrinnae Winter again, Sugarpill e/s Darling and Midori, Mac e/s - Newly Minted, Sleek Acid Palette - khaki green (to help fading out towards brow), Kryolan aquacolor interferenz Green (under lower lashes).





Products used: UDPP, Fyrinnae Pixie Epoxy, NYX Jumbo pencil - Milk, Fyrinnae Banana Mochi, Sugarpill e/s in Buttercupcake, Sugarpill Chromalusts in Absinthe and Tipsy, Illamasqua e/s in Sadist (to darken outer V), Bodyshop green liquid liner (over Illamasqua Precision Ink in Abyss). 

 Today I tried out Boujois Volumizer 2 step Mascara. I bought it months ago on offer and I really like it. It was quite tricky to work with but I thought the results were worth the trouble. Now I just need a better eyelash curler (sigh).

Ruthy x

4 comments:

  1. This looks great, I love the bright colors! Buttercupcake is awesome <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. I stumbled here from Ana(stasia)'s blog, and I must say: MOAR FROM YOU BECAUSE MOAR.

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW, this is a lovely look :) just found your blog and now following you ^ ^ I must say that you have a lovely blog

    Hope you drop by my blog too ^ ^

    http://sarahassansblog.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete