Wednesday 12 January 2011

Suzy/Macnc40 inspired EOTD

I finally messed around with Magentric and I like! Went a little bit mad using glitter (two kinds of glitter from Barry M and two shimmery Chromalusts) and it was dark before I was done... (I want lots of lamps with natural effect light bulbs - next purchase!) Now onto the (bad) photos.






I used: 
UDPP
Fyrinnae Pixie Epoxy
NYX Milk jumbo pencil 
UD Zero 24/7 pencil eyeliner
Barry M dazzledust no. 65 (green iridescent) and fine glitter (pink)
Sugarpill Chromalusts in Magentric and Tipsy
Sugarpill pressed shadows in Midori and Afterparty.

This look was inspired by an absolutely amazing tutorial MacNC40 put up on youtube months back... it is absolutely gorgeous! At least I have something to aim for... but I think I'm improving.

Ruth x

No comments:

Post a Comment