Monday 3 January 2011

A few EOTD's from the tail end of 2010

 A few guys from work got together for drinks this Christmas, and I wore red. Sugarpill love+, smoked out with black from the Sleek acid palette. Black liner, black mascara, long thin false lashes (cheapy brand called Burlesque lashes that I found in a discount shop).

This was the night I accidently dropped my False lash effect mascara down the toilet... open! Oops! Thankfully it was getting pretty dried out, and even though I loved it, I now know it's tested on animals so I won't buy it again. I've been using Revlon Grow Luscious since, and so far it's a bit dry and ever so slightly clumpy. I love the big wand though.


 Christmas day I wore OMG WTF from Fyrinnae on the inner corner and the green half of She Who Dares on the lid (over black Kryolan aquacolor), smoked out with Sleek black and Sleek white as a brow highlight. 



Lilac and blue using Illamasqua powder eyeshadow in Sadist and Fyrinnae's Snow Bunny and Cupcake Sprinkles. Kryolan aqua-blue gel liner in water line.


 This was a look to cheer me up on one of my last days off work. Using Sugarpill Burning Heart Palette (all except love+) and Fyrinnae 1.22 Gigawatts.


 This used Sugarpill Poison plum smoked out with some matte black and Fyrinnae's Senyo on the lid. Conjuror under my lower lashes.
Bonus nail shot. Illamasqua Jo'Mina and Revlon Plum Seduction. I ordered some new Illamasqua polishes in their new year sale. Excitement. I am still waiting for my sugarpill black friday goodies, I'd like to say patiently but I am SO excitedly anxious. 

HAPPY NEW YEAR...


Ruthy xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment