Sunday 20 March 2011

A couple of EOTD's and schtuff (Very belated St. Patrick's day?)

I have gotten around to trying out lots of the products I bought in London (above is Radium with Revlon Star on the tips) and I still love them, oh yes. I'm slightly annoyed that I bought another matte yellow (how many matte yellows could I need? Well, now I have two...The Inglot one has very fine glitter and is ever so slightly lighter than Sugarpill's Buttercupcake, but it still irks me). Another problem is, one of the Inglot colours is pretty much a dupe for Urban Decay's Creep. I love Creep, so it's not such a bad thing, only I wish I could've had the matte black like I had wanted. Or chosen a completely new colour I don't have at all like this dark green with gold glitter that I am remembering ever so fondly in hindsight.

I tried three looks with my Inglot shadows since Friday, and I'm going to pop some pictures of them below. Two are looks I wore to work yesterday and today, I'm trying to be more adventurous with work make-up as today I wore the above mentioned yellow. I also used my Illamasqua cream blusher in Rude - the first look has a light dusting of MAC's Bite of an Apple blush and the bottom has a light dusting of MAC's Mighty Aphrodite blush.

The final (mega-super-late St. Paddy's day?!) look I tried tonight - on one eye only. For my own amusement. I couldn't resist trying out one of the Inglot matte gel liners and it was A-MAZING. Dare I say it, even better than the blue Kryolan Creme liner I love so much. You see, I put some onto the back of my hand to adjust the product on the brush and by the time I'd finished my eyes it had dried. It dried! Rock solid waterproof! It was a bugger to remove from my waterline, but the colour is astounding. And it's very creamy; it doesn't tug or blob or smudge. I cannot wait to try these out as bases.







This green eye used my new Inglot colour 384 (bright grass green) over UDPP, with a little Kryolan aquacolor in black blended as a base for the crease and Sugarpill Midori pressed shadow over the top to make a deep dark green. (Sorry about the yellow colouring in the final three pics, I had no natural light source because I did this at night - I still need to track down some natural light effect bulbs - *makes mental note*)...
Thanks for looking, I plan to blog about my Illamasqua Adventure on Wednesday (my next day off).

Bare with!

Ruth x

No comments:

Post a Comment