Friday 1 April 2011

An EOTD for a meal with work...

Somebody stopped working where I work and consequently we all went out for a meal to say goodbye. It was an Italian meal. I had creamy tagliatelle with green vegetables, thank you very much. (Omnomnom.) This is the make-up I wore on the night. I also wore a dress I bought in the tarastarlet.com sale. And a red flower in my hair.



Base: UDPP

Eyeshadows: Inglot AMC 51 (deep orange), Inglot 378, blended out to the brow with Inglot 352 (matte skintone).  I've forgotten what colour was my inner highlight (I wore this last Friday! Sorry...) but it may be the shimmery yellow gold from the latest 'Paraguaya' Sleek palette. Yeah, I think it was that. It's my least favourite colour in the palette because it's 'chunky'.

Brows: Matte brown eyeshadow from a freebie Clinique palette.

Eyeliner and mascara: Illamasqua Precision Ink in Abyss (black), Boujois Volumizer (black).

Foundation: Clinique Almost Make-up number one with translucent powder

Blusher: Illamasqua cream blusher in Rude (blended under translucent powder) with a little MAC Mighty Aphrodite l/e powder blush to set.

Ruthy x

No comments:

Post a Comment