Wednesday 27 April 2011




The first batch of my insane hauling this week has come to my door just now! My third post today making this surely a record for me in posting terms. Lucky you! I got the Urban Decay 15th Anniversary 24/7 liner set, Clinique Chubby stick in Chunky Cherry and MAC cremeblend blush in Posey.

I had wanted to have the pencil set since it came out but, since I already have the 'Super Stash' set of nine mini-liners, I didn't want to pay full price (although that would still be a great deal). It was 10% off on Debenhams online beauty section this Easter so I treated myself. I got the Chubby stick because it looks so cute and I have a lipbalm problem (clearly) and the blush for similar reasons (looks like a deeper version of my newly beloved Illamasqua cream blush in Rude).

Can't wait to go try these out! I'm like a kid in a proverbial candy store.
Ruth x

No comments:

Post a Comment