Wednesday 6 April 2011

Work appropriate nails and eyes (for my job, anyhow!)

On Saturday evening, I used Barry M Raspberry with my beloved Andrea Fullerton Gemstone Overcoat ontop, and it was one of my favourite nail combinations of all time. I love this topcoat on grey, black, royal blue, green, orange, yellow... I tried this on top of Illamasqua Alarm around about the second time I ever used it (which is an orange tinged red creme) and I much prefer it over this pink-red. It makes the green/gold duochrome really stand out (plus it matched my uniform, and a little girl at work said she liked it  ^.^ )



I wore them with a simple red eye-look, comprised of my newest two red colours - Urban Decay Heat on the inner lid, with Urban Decay Sin over NYX Jumbo Pencil on the inner corner, Inglot AMC 74 (Raspberry glitter) on the outer lid and a soft brown in the crease (either my Inglot browns or Urban Decay browns... it was sometime last week and early in the morning... /excuse) My standard black liner and mascara to finish.

Ruth x

3 comments:

  1. Ah I really want to try those polishes! where do you work? I could get away with that for work too. Great eye make up xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nicole - I used to work as a waitress and got in trouble for both my eye make-up (and it was red, too!) and my nails. The nails, where food is concerned, I understand but my eyes are my own business! Now I work in a museum and the kids love my nails. Yay!

    Thess - thankies :D x

    ReplyDelete