Friday 8 April 2011

Double Whammy EOTD

Below are two recent looks I've worn - the first I wore to the cinema and shopping, the second I wore to work.



Primer: UDPP
Eyeshadows: Two peaches from the top row of the Sleek Paraguaya palette (lid) and Sugarpill Dollipop (crease).
Eyeliner: Waterline is UD 24/7 liner in Zero and winged liner is Illamasqua Precision Ink in Abyss.
Mascara: Boujois Volumizer (black)




Primer: UDPP
Eyeshadow: MAC Motorhead Jeanius eyeshadow (lid), Inglot neutrals (352 / DS 465)
Eyeliner: Inglot AMC liner 85 (I recently opened my number 79 red Inglot liner and I really like it!)
Mascara: Boujois Volumizer (black) 

I've decided to make myself some goals to give my blog some cohesion. I've been updating more often the past two weeks and I'm enjoying that, but I want to push myself to try more striking eye-looks and not let myself become complacent. I'm collecting together inspiration pictures (facecharts for runway looks, editorials etc) and I plan on basing my make-up on some of these for the next couple of weeks. I'll still be doing EOTD's from my work looks, which I'm enjoying making more dramatic. 

Having said that, I wore only mascara to work today, not even powder over my moisturizer! Anyway, I have at least two days off a week for the next three so fingers crossed I'll have time to really get stuck in.

Ruthy x

No comments:

Post a Comment