Sunday 10 April 2011

EOTD - MUA cheapo shadows are so good!

Earlier this week I stopped by a Superdrug. I was running low on some essentials... since you asked I bought Pantene Aqua light shampoo and conditioner for the third time (I did not expect to even like this, and to think I only tried it because my mum hated it and donated it to me!) and since it was on offer I also bought Pantene hairspray (not sure which one, but I like it... much better than the 'spray gel' I have been using up for years that made my fringe crispy and lasted way, way too long!)

While I was there I was uming and ahing over those Make-up Academy one pound products I see people reviewing so often. I've considered buying a few of their eyeshadows in the past and since this time they had lots in stock I thought 'what the hey' and I bought four. A beautiful purple with blue duochrome, a beautiful brown with green duochrome, a shimmery white and a teal. So far I have tried only the brown with green duochrome, although I've swatched them all (so far, so good).

Here's what I came up with...



I wore this to work, and it's nothing spectacular, but I used UDPP and UD 24/7 liner in Corrupt as a base. It did not smudge or crease OR migrate for my 7 hour shift. Great stuff. The only other product used was a skintone eyeshadow to help blend the edge and inner corner. Simple. Mascara was Revlon Grow Luscious in Brown.


On to more dramatic things soon, I promise.



Ruth x
PS that picture totally shows my silver streak. I got my first grey hair at 15... lucky me!

No comments:

Post a Comment