Monday 2 May 2011

Pretty-standard work EOTD

I called this pretty-standard because I thought it was a pretty look, but it's simple and very neutral. It features NO mad colours, infact it's brown. Elizabeth Arden hated brown. I like it!


I used UDPP, 24/7 liners in Bourbon (under eyeshadow) and Whiskey (waterline). UD Naked palette colours in Hustle (lid) and Smog (crease). I blended it all with a matte skin tone from Inglot, and didn't have an inner corner highlight. Eyebrows were filled with MAC Stud eyebrow pencil and I used MAC Posey cream blusher, blended on using my new flat-top synthetic brush from the E.L.F. studio range and set it with a little MAC l/e Wonder Woman Mighty Aphrodite blush. Mascara was Revlon Grow Luscious in Brown.

I used Clinique Chubby Stick in Chunky Cherry on my lips all day and I love it! It's just enough colour for me, and doesn't have the aftertaste I so loathed with my Eyeko Fat balms!

Ruth x

No comments:

Post a Comment