Thess said I was a stylish blogger and it was really flattering. I've never thought of myself as stylish... It's all a bit slapdash with me but this did still make my day.
Apparently, this means I should tag seven other bloggers and say seven facts about myself (I feel a bit self-indulgent today, feel free to skip this bit.)
1. I love Amanda Fucking Mackinnon Gaiman Palmer (I think that's her full name these days) a little bit too much. I am seeing her in concert for the fourth time this year. I never saw her with the Dresden Dolls because I was too busy obsessing over Being An Art Student/whatever. To be honest, I didn't go to many concerts in those years at all (except I saw scarling. twice but yanno, I also love Jessicka Addams nee Fodera). I want to be more like her.
2. I have two cats.
3. I have two goldfish (technically my sister's but she left four fish here years ago and two have died and the other two are massive these days, nearly whales...and creepy).
4. I am currently a steady size 10 but used to be a size 16 (I was chubby from childhood) and at one point was a size 6-8. I like being this size, I'm sorry but it's true. Thinner was not a good look for me, and when I'm big it's my face that really changes most...(I get chins)...
5. ...I'd like to be healthier, that's true. I should do more exercise and eat more cleanly. But I know I could be worse, and this I see as a plus. I like to walk. I sometimes walk to and from work.
6. The reason I was larger in the past - I was a very picky eater as a child/teenager. I would not eat any vegetables or many fruits, and I loved cheese (still my favourite), crisps, chips, chocolate and sweets. I still like junk stuff, but I also love most vegetables and pretty much all fruits. Yay!
7. Yesterday I dyed my hair for the first time in about 4 years. I initially grew out my years and years of black dye and thought brown seemed like a nice change for a while. I thought I'd lighten the ends and I've taken it a bit further than I planned but whatever (I'll show you soon). I think I might take it even further, lighten it more, and dye it blue. Does anybody agree?
I would like to tag (if they like):
Aleksandra at Hedonism Ltd
Robyn at Eyeliner and Spraypaint
Kelley at Makeup Musings
Lyuba at Funky Makeup Junkie
Lilly at Lillith's Dark Tower
Madame at Madame B Fatale
Blix at Moonmaiden Blix
You should seriously check all seven of these bloggers out anyway (if they're new to you).