Wednesday 13 July 2011

Karma Chameleon inspired EOTD





 'Aye!' - it was hard to keep a straight face with this much eyeshadow on...

This morning I got bored and did this. Since discovering my love for Pascal the chameleon, I've had Culture Club all up in my head. Therefore I did what any sane girl would do - a Boy George-esque look using the Sleek Curacao palette. I extended the yellow shadow up to my hairline, this was the main Karma Chameleon element. His look is more liner based and less OMG LOOK AT ALL THE EYESHADOW. I went with it, this was what came out.

I have snagged another of this to giveaway, along with the matching lipbalm and blush, and will be announcing it officially this afternoon. Stay tuned! So far, incase you can't tell, it's up there with Sleek's finest. I think you will want to enter. Just sayin'

 

Products 
Base - UDPP Eden and NYX Jumbo pencil in Milk, UD 24/7 liner in Zero (around entire eye to map out liner) 
Eyeshadows - Sleek palette in Curacao! (The only two I didn't use are Green Iguana and Blue Lagoon). This look seemed brighter and crazier in real life but there you go!
Blush - MAC l/e Wonder Woman blush in Amazon Princess and Sleek blush in Santorini.
Brows - GOSH brow powder (the darkest of the three)
Lashes/Liner - Mister Mascara blue half lashes, Rimmel lash accelerator mascara in black and Boujois clubbing liner intense also in black. Rimmed eyes with UD 24/7 liner in Perversion.
Face - Laura Mercier oil-free tinted moisurizer in Porcelain, set with Clinique powder.

I hope you are all well. I am. I'm excited because I'm seeing Harry Potter on Friday with my mother and brother fo shiz. 
Ruth x

7 comments:

  1. Favorite look to date, that first shot is so beautiful!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with Meredith Jessica completely!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love how you brought the red across in the inner corner! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Woah. Thanks guys, this was kind of a joke look but it felt good being more dramatic! This is the first time I didn't leave the house in my crazy make-up. Maybe I should have :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. :) So cool! Love how it's like a rainbow

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is such a crazy look and I LOVE IT! I'm playing with this palette too right now, but I'm not brave enough to post photos just yet.... not till I master those darn mattes! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is awesome! It's like rainbowy and somehow wearable... I love the pinky red cut crease!

    ReplyDelete