Monday 15 November 2010

Fun EOTD

I didn't want to put my foundation on today, as I am sat at home reading and doing the washing (oooh the excitement)... but I wanted to use my MAC Venomous Villain's favourite She Who Dares, just for fun. I attempted a cut crease, using my zero UD 24/7 liner and the blue half of the mineral eyeshadow. I used Sugarpill Dollipop on the lid, as I know this can stain and don't have work till Wednesday, so I should avoid looking like I have conjunctivitus.
Anyhow, without further ado, here is a photo of my eyeshadow of the day and a bonus photo of some 'hi-hat' cakes I made (which were delicious)...

 Freshly dipped in chocolate. I followed the instructions from bakerella.

 Looks grey in the photos, but it's smokey blue sparkley!
Ruthy x

No comments:

Post a Comment