Thursday 18 November 2010

Two EOTDs

Just a little update with some eye make-up practice I've been doing. I had three days off work this week, and wore fun eyeshadow each day.



I wore this look shopping and the girl who served me for some translucent face powder and second tube of Almost Make-up at the Clinique counter liked my eyes... so that was sweet. I like the face powder, too. BONUS. So thanks for the early birthday present, ma.

MAC Fine Shine and Divine Night, blue half of She Who Dares and UD 24/7 Zero liner.



Today I tried another sharp-edged look, I'm improving but it's still not quite right. This time I think I covered too large an area with the darker colour, meaning it was slightly smudging in the crease. I think I want a new liquid liner, and (of course) more Sugarpill shadows. Ut-oh.

Eyeshadows: Royal Sugar from Sugarpill (wet), Illamasqua Sadist (to help fade sharp edge), Urban Decay Virgin, Kryolan Aqua-coloured gel liner, MAC Wisteria and Sugarpill Poison Plum.
I used my Hello Kitty Pretty Baby beauty powder, which I keep forgetting is a nice alternative to blush for bright eye-looks.

Ruth x

No comments:

Post a Comment