Monday 22 November 2010

Fun with Fyrinnae

Just a little FOTD.
Face:
Clinique Almost Make-up (1 - Very Fair)
Clinique translucent powder
MAC Hello Kitty Pretty Baby beauty powder
Sleek contour and highlight (light)

Eyes:
MAC Soft Ochre paint pot
Sugarpill Love+
Fyrinnae Kitten in Heels, Snow Bunny and Crimson Ghost
Fyrinnae Pixie Epoxy
Black liquid liner from Boujois
Urban Decay 24/7 liner in zero
Max Factor False Lash Effect mascara (black)
MAC eyebrow pencil (forgotten the shade)

Lips:
Quick swipe of Eyeko Peppermint fat balm (I've been suffering really bad cracked lips).

I tried to be delicate with my application today. I wanted to plan ahead and think it through (a rare thing with me in any way!) Pixie Epoxy seems to really hate matte (and nearly matte) eyeshadow - why wouldn't it? Glitter and sparkle enhancement is it's job. So I applied Love+ in the crease first, dabbed the tiniest amount of Epoxy on my fingers, spread evenly between the two and tapped on over the bare lid. The effect is a better fade between the matte red, glittery bright pink, glittery lilac and highlight.




Ruth x

No comments:

Post a Comment