Wednesday 24 November 2010

Illamasqua

It's my birthday tomorrow and I got an Illamasqua 15% off code. But before I used it I also got the brand film code for 20% off. I ended up using the 20% off to buy the blending brush number 1 and the blusher brush number 1, as well as Precision Ink (because I've heard good things and love black liquid liner).

Can't wait to receive them!

I thought this was my third purchase from their site, but I didn't get the additional 10% discount, so I'm wondering if maybe I used a different email address. Hm. Curious. I bought some of their products from an asos.com sale...maybe I am confusing that with the main site. In any case, I am excited for my self-bought birthday treat.

Edit: And as soon as I order two brushes, the brush roll is released. Which is better value. And includes one I have now purchased. This is just my luck lately :(

2nd Edit: It seems to allow neither the birthday nor the brand film code to purchase the brush roll,so I suppose I'm not gutted now. And I want that blending brush, oh yes. Go then. OK then... I'm gone.

Ruth x

No comments:

Post a Comment