Friday 26 November 2010

Sugarpill Pink Weekend ramble and turning 24.

I ordered six Sugarpill Chromalusts in their 'black friday' sale. This concept of black friday is new to me. Gala Darling said it's similar to Boxing Day. I seem to recall an episode of the Simpsons based around it, but I may be wrong... Anyway, I have been wanting Tiara, Darling and Goldilux (the sample I have is so spectacular!) for a while. Because it's a sale, I had to pick up Absinthe, Tipsy and Magentric. And Midori. All the greens! I resisted getting the Sweet Heart quad in the past, buying instead Dollipop and Afterparty separately. I love them. I have regretted lacking Midori ever since.

And some duo eyelash glue. Her price is way cheaper than UK prices, it's eight pounds odd at MAC counters. Ut-oh. I'm gonna take the aforementioned smart lady Darling's advice and stop spending now. Thing is, I know when she releases more pressed shadows, I'll probably buy some more. It's an addiction! LITERALLY ADDICTED. The Burning Heart quad I have was a present from my ex, though. So... does that make it less mad?

My Illamasqua package seems to have been delivered to the wrong address, but luckily they weren't in. I have no card to re-arrange the order, and it sucks. I have emailed them. Hope this works out OK, or I will blow a fuse.


Yesterday, my 24th birthday, I worked. I worked as a drinks waitress at an awards ceremony. I wore this little UD Naked palette look. 

Ruth x

No comments:

Post a Comment