Monday 6 June 2011

Silver Blue EOTD and my first crackle(!) NOTD




Products
Base: UDPP and NYX Jumbo pencil in Milk
Shadows: White metallic Make-up Academy £1 eyeshadow (inner corner), Sugarpill Chromalust in Tiara (lid), Illamasqua Sadist (crease), Inglot matte white to blend up to brow
Liner: Boujois Liner clubbing intense in Black
Mascara: Rimmel Lash Accelerator
Brows: Free grey/brown eyeshadow (Clinique gift thingy)
Foundation: Laura Mercier oil-free tinted moisturizer in Porcelain and Clinique translucent powder
Blush: tiny bit of NARS Taj Mahal and lots of MAC Venomous Villains Bite of an Apple blushers.

Crackles are everywhere and I had previously thought they weren't for me but then I saw the periwinkle Barry M blue crackle (called 315 Blue Effect) and I wanted it. Plus I had enough points on my Boots card to get the two for £5 deal FOR FREE. (So far, I have done this twice - my favourite way to spend Boots points!) I simply layered it ontop of the Models Own/Illamasqua - Beth's Blue/Prism combination. I also got the white one... Free!


What do you think of crackles? I quite fancy the China Glaze metallic ones... but I've got so many untried nail products it all seems too excessive. Maybe one day!

Ruth x

2 comments:

  1. Seems like you love blue just as much as I do ^^ look great on you brown eyes =)

    Also, I just gave you a Stylish blogger award =) here: http://makeupbythess.blogspot.com/2011/06/stylish-blogger-awards.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah, I think me and blue need to get a room ;)

    Oooh thanks Thess, gotta think through who to tag!
    xx

    ReplyDelete