Tuesday 26 July 2011

Two Kinda Smokey EOTD's


Two simple smokey eyes I did for work. 

This first one used UDPP in Eden with Urban Decay Buck and Naked in the crease and Virgin to highlight (from the Naked palette). The main lid colour was Fyrinnae Immortality on the lid (my glitteryest black), packed on over their Pixie Epoxy. 

I couldn't quite capture it's beauty on camera. 
It was so rainbow sparkle, I had clearly forgotten just how gorgeous it is.



And look number 2... 

Today I used some of my Inglot colours - matte 371 (bright blue) and 384 (a little green under the eye), AMC shine 28 (purpley glitter on inner corner) and AMC 65 (glittery black on lid). 
To enhance the colours I used a little NYX Jumbo pencil in Milk and Urban Decay 24/7 liner in Perversion as coloured bases (over my UDPP of course) and tightlined with Perversion also. 

This is nothing too different or special I know, 
but I am enjoying trying out more than my usual all out colourful eyes! It feels a bit more subtle.


Now, in other news, tomorrow I will announce the winner of my giveaway. 
I have a confession to make - I haven't yet dared to read the feedback that I myself requested! I'm not sure why, slightly nerves and slightly life getting in the way. Obviously, I will read it before I generate a winner, and I will take it all into account and make a little summary for myself to go by.

If you haven't entered, I will once more urge you to do so here!

Ruthy x

3 comments:

  1. I love the dark lid with the bright crease, that's really cool. I'll have to try it soon :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the second look a lot, I can't help myself, everyhthing just looks so much better with your blue hair!

    I've read all the feedback on your giveaway post and I promise you, none of it is bad :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Robyn - it's a really easy way to wear brights. I recommend.

    Meredith - :) thanks. My fringe went a bit purple now, I know because a little girl at work said "she has purple HAIR" and my heart sank a little bit... haha J/K. I think I was a turquoise streak next.

    ReplyDelete