Tuesday 1 May 2012

Texture Cat Eyed FOTD





I wanted to wear something simple but dramatic to work last week, and came up with this. It feels really comfortable to wear less products sometimes...
This used Superslick Liquid Liner in On the Hunt (black), Smoulder Eye Kohl, Studio Fix Boldblack Lash, Texture and Blanc Type Eyeshadows (over Soft Ochre paint pot) and Tour De Fabulous Lipglass. Skin was Select Cover-up Concealer NW20 and Mineralize Skinfinish Natural in Light Plus with Melba Powder Blush and Extra Dimension Skinfinish in Whisper of Gilt (just a little on top of my cheek bones). I wanted it to be sort of reminiscent of the colouring of the Ore-Inspired trend from MAC for this Spring/Summer.

I'm slowly in the process of moving house this week, so mightn't be posting as much as I want to. I paid my first rent for the new place TODAY. Woo. Just waiting for my room to be painted. The worst part (I am dreading) is taking apart my IKEA Alex drawers, where I keep all my precccciousssss make-up. Ha.

I also need to sort a new computer... any recommendations specifically good for blogging, anyone?

Ruth x

3 comments:

  1. nice cat eyes! meeeeaaaauuuu! the eyeliner skills you have is amazing!
    hope your moving goes well, and as for a good blogger computer i'd say a mac is good.
    it's easy to cut pictures, and i think mac is more logical than windows-computors, but that's me./Azure

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful! The cat eyes are perfect! I'm envious - makes me want to work on my eyeliner skills hardcore!

    ReplyDelete